1. Only candidates for high school graduation of the current school year are qualified to take the UST Entrance Test.(USTET)
2. The following applicants are also allowed to take the USTET provided that they secure clearance from the UST Registrar's Office before submitting their application : (Please bring original academic records and alien certificate of registration papers when applicable.)
a. Holders Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) results. b. Students who are graduates of previous school year. c. Candidates for graduation from foreign schools. d. Foreigners graduating from local schools.
3. Fill-up all items correctly.
4. Write name as it appears in High School card / Academic Records.
5. Submit following :
a. Accomplished UST Application and Grades Form. b. Two(2) 2x2 recent identical photographs. (Print and sign your name at the back.) c. Clear photocopy of Birth Certificate. d. Non-refundable Application Fee of Php 500.00.
Applicants with incomplete requirements will not be entertained.
1. Have the School Registra or Principal certify the Grades Form.
2. Record the final average grade for each year level in Math, english and Science in the appropriate boxes.
3. Get the average of all interrelated subjects taken up within the same year. e.g. [Earth Science (85.00) + Science and Technology (87.00)]/2 = Science Grade (86.00)
4. State the Grades in standard quantitative equivalent.(e.g. 85.00, 87.00.)
5. Affix the school seal on this Grades Form for validation.
Grades From with incomplete information will not be recorded.
Application Fee of candidates for high school graduation belonging to the top three(3) of their third year final grading period may be waived upon presentation of certification from the Principal's Office indicating their academic standing.
July, 03, 2006. - November,18, 2006. Mondays to Saturdays. 08:30 - 11:30 AM. 01:30 - 04 :30 PM. Civil Law Lobby, Main Building.
【Examinations】 Manila September 24, 2006. October 22, 2006. November 26, 2006. Sundays 08:00 to 11:30 AM 01:00 to 04:30 PM
For provincial/international applicants, please get in touch with the Provincial/International Testing Center near you. (International Testing Center는 주로 중동쪽에 있었고 한국에는 없었습니다!!)
For more details, contact the following: Telephone : (632) 406-1611, 786-1611 loc. 8276. 309-7211 to 13. Fax : (631) 309-7214. e-mail : email@example.com ( Miss. Chona를 찾으세요.)
or visiting the following : Room 101, UST Main Building(시계탑 있는 건물) University of Santo Tomas Espana, Manila.